Information on Protection of Personal Data
- To offer internet connection to the guests visiting the buildings and premises of the company,
- In case where you visit the website and create an Order Record or fill out the Contact Form, to monitor your requests, to accept into membership, to reply inquiries, and in general to contact you and to execute necessary actions and transactions for your requests and to manage customer relations,
- In case where you visit the website to fill in a Job Application Form, to reply your application, to conduct employment evaluations, to plan human resources processes, to execute all necessary processes concerning applications by the candidates for vacancies and to conduct selection and employment processes of the candidates,
- To execute information security and emergency procedures,
- To ensure the website’s, your and the company’s legal and commercial security,
- To record real-time images during your visit in company buildings and premises,
- When you visit the Company buildings and premises, to obtain your identity and health status data to ensure physical safety of the area, to create and to monitor visitors logs, to preserve public health, to take all necessary health measures and precautions in the workplaces, production facilities and all working areas especially during the Covid-19 pandemic which affects entirety of the globe and finally to ensure safety of the data controller operations.
The cookies used on our website are as follows and our company reserves the right to change the cookies and the content of this Website Information Text when deemed necessary.
Your personal data collected by Eskapet for the purposes specified above, through electronic/physical forms/fields filled by yourself, may be transferred to our domestic or international partners, suppliers, subcontractors, service providers legally authorized public organizations and third parties. Your personal data collected by the Company may be processed and/or transferred for legal purposes including the company’s obligation to fulfill any of its legal obligations, the benefit of the company’s legitimate interests, or establishing or execution of a contract or open consent. As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights under article 11 of the Law to our Company by filling out the Information Request Form, which you can access at www.eskapet.com, our Company will finalize the request free of charge within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In this context, personal data owners has the following rights;
- To learn if the personal data was processed or not,
- To request information about all processes if the personal data was processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing the personal data and if the data was used for stated purposes or otherwise,
- All of the domestic and international third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
- In case where there is an error or default in processing of the personal data, to request correction of the same and notification thereof to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
- In case where the personal data has been processed in full compliance with the law and other relevant legislation and upon elimination of the reasons for processing of the same, to request deletion or destruction of the same and notification thereof to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
- To object a result against the interests of the person which are obtained through analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems.,
- To request compensation for all losses that the person may suffer due to illegal processing of the personal data.