Quality and Food Safety
Engaged in PET preform production the Quality and Food Safety Policy of our company is;
- To ensure customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, happiness of the employees, to realize our pet preform production according to the international quality system.
- To produce in accordance with legal regulations.
- To be respectful to human health and environment.
- To ensure the food safety of the products by taking physical, chemical and microbiological measures from raw material purchase to presentation to the customers.
PUBLICATION DATE:01.01.2008 REV. NO:2 REV. DATE: 10.01.2019
Information Security Policy
ISO27001 Policy Announcement
The objectives of our ISMS policy are
- To manage information assets, to determine the security values, needs and risks of assets, to develop and implement controls for security risks.
- To define the framework in which the methods for determining information assets, values, security needs, vulnerabilities, threats to assets, and the frequency of threats will be determined.
- To define a framework for evaluating the privacy, integrity, accessibility impacts of threats on assets.
- To present working principles for processing risks.
- To monitor the risks continuously by reviewing the technological expectations in the context of the scope of service.
- To provide information security requirements arising from national or international regulations to which it is subject, fulfilling legal and relevant legislation requirements, meeting obligations arising from agreements, and corporate responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders.
- To reduce the impact of information security threats to service continuity and to contribute to continuity.
- To have the competence to quickly intervene in information security incidents that may occur and minimize the impact of the event.
- To maintain and improve the level of information security over time with an optimum cost control infrastructure.
- To improve our corporate reputation, protecting it from information security-based adverse effects.
PUBLICATION DATE : 01.11.2016 REV. NO: 1 REV. DATE: 01.12.2017
Environment and OHS Policy
- To comply with all laws, regulations and regulations on health, safety and environment,
- To control and reduce the amount of all wastes and their effects on the environment, to identify and control the elements that may cause environmental pollution and to prevent these factors by ensuring continuous improvement,
- To ensure the efficient use of resources,
- To ensure that necessary measures are taken to evaluate and minimize the environmental effects that may arise from the use of our products at every stage of the process
- To identify the scraps and wastes arising from our activities we carry out, separating them at their source, ensuring the recycling of scrap and wastes, ensuring that non-recyclable ones are disposed of legally,
- To be prepared for possible emergencies, to establish and implement control systems that will prevent their occurrence, to minimize the possible damages / effects in case of emergencies, and to ensure that effective communication ways are defined,
- To reduce the risk of work accidents and occupational diseases,
- To minimize the danger and risks by keeping them under control,
- To consider occupational health and safety as the first priority in all our activities,
- To prevent occupational accidents that may occur by providing a safer and healthier working environment for our employees,
- To create a conscious employee community by ensuring the participation of all our employees on the environment, occupational health and safety,
- To take all necessary precautions for 0 environmental and occupational accidents.
PUBLICATION DATE: 01.01.2008 REV. NO: 1 REV. DATE: 28.11.2019